ImpactTech: The power to change the world
Organized by UNIT.City and 1991 Civic Tech Center
According to UNESCO, in the next 15 years, humanity will need 400% more water, 50% more energy and 35% of the products than we use today. In this context, social entrepreneurship and impact projects are becoming a major focus for many funds, investors and business.
Why Impact Investing is not just a trend, but a new form of existence in the business environment? Who builds business with meaning and why for the millennials the sense of purpose is fundamental? What problems do ImpactTech-startups solve and why are they useful for the Ukrainian economy and the country's image?
You will learn:
- Startups with Impact - who are they?
- Principles of investment in such projects;
- How to deal with impact investors and startups in Ukraine;
- Development of impact investing in the world: trends and cases;
- How the impact turns from a niche in the mainstream.
Location: UNIT.City, Kyiv, Ukraine.